- About Us
- Treatment for Infertility
- Egg Donation
- Egg Freezing
- For Patients
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship Program
NYU is proud to offer an American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) approved fellowship program in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. The fellowship director, James A. Grifo, MD, PhD, is a leader in the field and since 1995 has served as the Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at NYU School of Medicine. The fellowship is supported by a strong faculty with a wide range of clinical and research interests. Requirements of the fellowship are met through a variety of scheduled activities ensuring a significant exposure to the intricacies of the specialty.
Interested individuals who would like to be considered for a fellowship position should follow the application process:
- Register with the National Resident Matching Program http://www.nrmp.org/ by accessing the Fellowship Matches tab.
- Complete the universal application at the website of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility http://www.socrei.org/.
- Before June 15th of the year prior to the fellowship, forward to the NYU Fertility Center/Dr. James Grifo a relevant cover letter, current CV, passport style photograph of yourself and 2 letters of recommendation.
- Notification of interview candidates will take place on or before July 30th of the year prior to the fellowship. Interviews will be scheduled in mid-September. Questions may be directed to Dr. Grifo's office at (212) 263-0049 or by email to Maureen Weekes, Fellowship Coordinator.